29 AUGUST 2019
Dear Parents and Students,
Please take note of the following notifications:
RANDBURG EISTEDDFODD 2019 ENDS
- The 2019 Randburg Eisteddfodd has ended.
- Well done to all the students that did so well.
- In total, the achievements are as follow:
- Category winners: 1
- A++ Certificates: 2
- A+ Certificates: 6
- A Certificates: 4
- B+ Certificates: 1
- I would like to especially congratulate Zeenal Modi, winner of the Junior Vocal Pop Category for 2019. I am so proud of you!
ASSESSMENTS TERM 3
- As we did not get to writing or doing any Assessments for Term 2, all students are required to complete the Assessments for Term 3.
- Theory week will commence on Friday, 30 August.
- Theory for the term will be on the pieces each student is currently doing.
- We will revisit basics for the assessment.
- Revision week will commence on Friday, 6 September.
- During revision week, each student will receive the work that they have to prepare for their Assessments.
- Trinity College Exam Students will also have revision week but we will focus on going on with outstanding work for the November exams.
- During Assessment week, the following will be tested:
- Practical (1 piece)
- Scales (a selection of scales)
- Aural (1 Exercises)
- Sight Reading (1 Exercise)
- Theory (work provided during Theory week)