8 OCTOBER 2018
TERM 3 ASSESSMENT WEEK
- Term 3 Assessment week has been rescheduled for the week of 15 – 19 October.
- This means that all students will receive their study material during the first week of Term 4.
- As it is revision lessons, please take note that some lessons might be shorter than normal as no new work is done during this week.
- I urge all students and parents to take the tests serious and have the students study well for their tests as some will be receiving prizes at the end of the year.
- All test work will be written into homework books. No guides will be emailed.
TRINITY COLLEGE EXAM RESULTS
- Trinity College has informed me that the results are ready for collection.
- I will collect during the week and will send out results by Friday, 12 October.
- All participants will receive a hard copy during the week after.
- Should there be any outstanding payments, please settle as soon as possible.
- You will be notified on Monday, 8 October should you have outstanding balances.
- Please note, I will not attend lessons should there be outstanding amounts.
MISSED LESSONS/MAKE-UP LESSONS
- No lessons missed during Term 4 will be made up.
- If we have an arrangement for missed or make-up lessons from Term 3, I will ensure our agreement will be honored.
- However, I cannot allow more accumulation of lessons as this term is very short in terms of the amount of events happening.
- Please ensure that you understanding how my missed lesson policy works so that there are no misunderstandings.
SCHEDULE CHANGES AND CLASHES
- I urge all students and parents to communicate any changes from the schools or exam schedules as they occur.
- As I am completely independent from the schools, I do not know about any changes in schedule activities.
- Should you know of any occurrence that might impact the schedule negatively, please communicate it to me. It would be sincerely appreciated.