7 JANUARY 2019
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome back to a New Year. I trust all of you had a good break and that you are ready to take on 2019’s challenges and opportunities.
Here are some important dates and information for the week of 7 – 11 January 2019.
- The schedule for each day will be sent out and I urge you to please check whether the times will work for you.
- The schedule is temporary as I know some of you will move to new time slots once the school schedules have been finalized.
- Please be patient while these changes happen.
- Lessons start on Wednesday, 9 January 2018.
- Some parents have yet to pay their January bills.
- Please note that should you not settle your account by first lesson, I will give away your spot to a new student.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO POLICY
- All of you will receive a one-page T’s and C’s via email to sign before Friday, 11 January 2019.
- Should the document not be returned to me by Monday, 14 January 2019, I will not continue with your lessons.
- I will be strict this year and adhere to all rules.
- Please ensure you have read the Policy on the website. I will take no responsibility if you did not do so and a situation arises where you are misinformed.
- Phone me or send me an email should you have any queries.
WEEK 1 CONTENT:
- During this week and the next, work will start immediately, no revision will be done.
- Also, I will take inventory of all files and workbooks and determine should any new stationary be required.
CERTIFICATES FOR 2018:
- Certificates will be handed over to each student during next week only.
- This includes all prizes and special awards.